Friday 26 February 2010

Speech Package for Sophie's Show

24/02/10
Today I have been assigned to go out and make a speech package about favourite new bands and music. I could ask anyone I wanted and had to get 5-10 people the most, I interviewed 11. Of course they were rather brief, however, it was a real struggle to get people to come into an interview room and answer questions, most of the people I asked complained that they hated their voice and there was no way to persuade them. But I got it done in the end, I used a zoom to record the people I interviewed, I went around college and asked a range of people between [young and old], most of them were unsure of what song/artist/band they liked. It didn't take me long and I returned to Sophie, who told me to go down and edit them, so I went down to the edit suite and used Auditions to start editing them. Sophie said she'd come down about 10:30 but didn't show up even at 10:45 am, so I decided to go and take a break. It needs a little more editing, but hopefully it's what she's looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment