Wednesday 3 March 2010

Something Gone Wrong-AGAIN

01/03/10
I came in today and was told by Sophie that Freddie lost my speech package and either:

1. Had to re-do it for the 3rd time
OR
2. E-mail Beckie and tell her what's happened and what she thinks I should do about it.

I went with the 2nd idea and decided to wait and see what Freddie says when he turns up, so I waited and waited and waited, Freddie didn't turn up until fifteen minutes at the end of the last lesson of the day.
I'd forgotten to e-mail Beckie and by the time Sophie reminded me, I'd already logged off the computer, there was a bit of...discussion and in the end Freddie suggested to just use the audio from where we'd saved it on the computer and just edit it there.
I stayed behind for almost an hour with Sophie and Freddie, since we were originally going to record the adverts, however, the majority of the time was spent editing my speech package.
I really couldn't stay any longer and there still needed to be a lot to finish editing on my speech pacjage, Freddie said he'd finish it off for me-which I was grateful for and Sophie said that she would have Keerah in the advert, so I didn't have anything to worry about.
However, there was one thing that did annoy me, over the course of the week or so, I'd been told I was going to be a presenter in the show, I was looking forward to it, except when I asked Sophie if I'll have a copy of the script to read through first-thing on wednesday (she still needed to type the script up) she then told me "You're not presenting, me Freddie and James are presenting."
I was a little upset, but I knew it was her choice, I was just worried that Freddie won't turn up and then it'll all fall to pieces.
So, in the end, I've only got my speech package to be graded on, I don't mind too much, but I was hoping to have a go at presenting-guess it must be my unenthusiatic voice that put them all off the idea, since they complained about it before I went to record my speech package.
Sophie has organised everyone-apart from me, to go in tomorrow and run-through the show about 3:00pm?
Sometime like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment